Jacket Potato with Fillings
- 4 large baking potatoes
- 2 tsp Ghee – clarified butter
- Any filling you like – We like tune , shredded ham chicken turkey, mince bolognese or just plain old goats cheese or lactose free cheese.
- Heat oven to 220C/200C fan/gas 7. Rub 2 tsp olive oil over 4 large baking potatoes and put on the top shelf of the oven.
- Bake for 20 mins, then turn down the oven to 190C/170C fan/gas 5 and bake for 45 mins-1 hr until the skin is crisp and the flesh soft.
- Cut a cross on top of each potato, squeeze the sides, add your filling and bon appetite.